A flexible suite of aluminium window solutions
Thanks to an extensive choice of flexible configuration options Evoke windows can be formed into almost any required opening style be it sash, bay, or an innovative tilt & turn design. Always remaining highly secure thanks to a suite of secure locking systems which allows the range to receive PAS24 and Secured by Design accreditation options, whether hung from the top, side, or bottom, we supply windows for any occasion.
Evoke Windows Technical Breakdown
Key features & benefits
- Accommodates glazing up to 44mm or triple glazing
- PAS24 and Secured by Design options
- Exceptional thermal efficiency with polyamide thermal break
- Contemporary and Heritage profile design options
- Configurations include: top hung, side hung, bottom hung and tilt & turn opening inwards
- Over 200 unique powder coated colours to easily compliment interior and exterior styles
- Max vent weight of 100Kg
- U-Values as low as 1.3 W/m2K when triple glazed
Profile styles / Evoke Windows
Flush Sash Profile
The Evoke range of aluminium windows come in a selection of heritage and contemporary profile options
Hardware options / Evoke Windows
Careful not to disrupt the overall aesthetic of the final product, the hardware handle options that are available with the Evoke range can be supplied in attractive colour tones ranging from Polished Chrome to Black. Our handle styles are incredibly ergonomic making opening the window effortless and natural.
Locking and Non-Locking options. Available in Black, White, Silver and Polished Chrome
Stainless Steel Handles
Optional upgrade to the stainless steel range
The Evoke Network
Find your nearest Evoke installer
Take advantage of our UK wide Evoke distributor network to find your nearest installer. Fill in your details below to be put directly in contact.