A selection of opening styles and rail configurations to improve access
Each lift & slide panel remains large but stable thanks to a generous vent weight of up to 300kg with a sleek midsection that serves to maximise the amount of clear space. A choice of opening options are available as well as flexible threshold choices, making Evoke lift & slide doors some of the most advanced available on the market.
*Lift & Slide Door Configuration Options
Evoke Lift & Slide Patio Doors Technical Breakdown
Key features & benefits
- Available in monorail, duo rail and 3-rail configurations
- Incredibly strong and robust – Vent weight up to 300kg
- Fibreglass-reinforced polyamide strips
- Multi-point locking assures exceptional security (Class 2 Burglar resistance)
- Low thresholds make for easy access and transitions
- Glass thicknesses up to 42mm
- Element heights up to 2700mm
- Four threshold options (Low, high-performance, double weather and flat-bottom)
Profile styles / Evoke Lift & Slide Patio Doors
Double Weather Seal
The Evoke range of lift & slide doors come in a selection of four aluminium threshold options –flat bottom, low, double weather, and high performance, each catering to specific project needs that you may require.
Hardware options / Evoke Lift & Slide Patio Doors
Each of the handle options available with the Evoke range can be supplied in attractive colour tones ranging from Black, White, Brushed Silver and Stainless Steal to always integrate seamlessly with your chosen aesthetic.
Stainless Steel Handles
Optional upgrade to the stainless steel range
The Evoke Network
Find your nearest Evoke installer
Take advantage of our UK wide Evoke distributor network to find your nearest installer. Fill in your details below to be put directly in contact.