Evoke bifolds excel at delivering show-stopping style
Whenever you’re hoping to introduce a high-end vibe to your next home improvement project, Evoke bifolds offer enough design flexibility to create a unique look whilst staying fresh and contemporary in any configuration. Whether installed to have all panels slide to the left, all to the right, or somewhere in between, Evoke bifolds will always make the best use of space.
*Bifold Door Configuration Options
Evoke Bifold Doors Technical Breakdown
Key features & benefits
- Available with 2-8 panels to create a range of configurations
- Choice of both standard or slim-framing options
- High-spec multi-point locking for the ultimate security
- Four threshold options (Low, high-performance, double weather and flat-bottom)
- High quality hardware and smooth rollers for reliable performance
- State-of-the-art design to suit contemporary and traditional properties
- Accommodates glazing sizes between 20mm – 31mm
- Max vent weight of 200Kg
- U-Values as low as 1.5 W/m2K when triple glazed
Profile styles / Evoke Bifold Doors
Double Weather Seal
The Evoke range of bifold doors come in a selection of three aluminium profile options – chamfered, heritage and ovolo, each catering to specific project needs that you may require.
Hardware options / Evoke Bifold Doors
Each of the handle options available with the Evoke range can be supplied in attractive colour tones ranging from Black, White, Silver, Polished Chrome to Stainless Steel to always integrate seamlessly with your chosen aesthetic.
Available in Silver, Polished Chrome, White & Matte Black.
Stainless Steel Handles
Optional upgrade to the stainless steel range
The Evoke Network
Find your nearest Evoke installer
Take advantage of our UK wide Evoke distributor network to find your nearest installer. Fill in your details below to be put directly in contact.